In order to undertake an Erasmus+ KA107 exchange period at the University of Split, there must be a valid inter-institutional agreement signed between the sending and the receiving universities before the start of the mobility.
For information on valid inter-institutional agreements, please check section Cooperation Agreements.
Participants are selected through call for applications. Depending on the details of the agreement between partner universities, the calls are announced either by the partner country home university or the University of Split.
For more information on the Calls announced by the University of Split, please visit section Calls for applications - incoming mobility ICM KA107
Minimum application requirements for the mobility at the University of Split:
- Erasmus+ application Form for Student Mobility
- Erasmus plus Application form special needs
- Learning Agreement Studies form final_2019
- CV Europass in English language
- Copy of the first page of the applicant's passport
- Transcript of records issued by Home University
- Copy of valid Passport/ ID card
If the student is accepted, International Relations Office will send an Acceptance Letter and confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student's Home University.
Documents for Erasmus+ students selected to spend their Erasmus+ study period at the University of Split:
- Certificate of Arrival_Departure
- Mobility Agreement for Students
- Travel and Insurance Statement
- Learning Agreement
- Statement of boarding passes lost
- Acknowledgement of scholarship payment
- Participants report
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @irounist