The University's Office for Projects provides support to research, from the application for funding at local, national and international levels to the transfer of the results to the society. Our mission is to inform and support professors and researchers in performing research and securing research funding.
Our main activities:
- promoting the involvement and participation of the university community in the projects
- providing information to professors and researchers on funding opportunities at local, national, European and international level
- supporting research proposals preparation and submission
- management of EU and other projects
- administrative and financial monitoring of projects in which the University of Split participates as the coordinator, partner or third party
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND LINKS: