The Office for Research and Development represents the central level the University of Split’s scientific-research equipment management and the center for establishing cooperation with economic entities from Croatia and abroad, related to research and laboratory activities.
The Office is in charge of:
- Joint management of the University’s research and development capacities
- Handling equipment through a unique reservation system
- Managing outputs, research and development of the acquired scientific-research infrastructure
- Establishing and implementing a system of cooperation on collaborative research and projects with economy and scientific research centers in the Republic of Croatia and abroad
- Establishing and implementing a system for monitoring and evaluating intellectual property resulting from research and development projects
- Ensuring the principles of good management, which means giving access to the equipment to associates and civil society, thus ensuring its full utilization