Call for Expression of interest
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021
The University of Split hereby expresses interest to host foreign researchers who wish to apply for Marie Sklodowska Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship within the framework of the new MSCA programme.
If selected, fellows will receive the MSCA Postdoctoral Grant which covers two years' salary, a mobility allowance, research costs and overheads for the hosting institution.
MSCA PF is a highly competitive grant issue under newly launched Horizon Europe Grant. Individual candidates are expected to submit project funding proposals through European Comissions' Funding and Tenders Portal. Prospective candidates will have the opportunity to work as a part of our research groups and they will receive mentoring from UNIST supervisor and administrative support from the Science Office. The call is expected to be opened until October 12.
Eligibility criteria for prospective candidates:
- Applicants may be of any nationality, but must not have resided in Croatia or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) longer than 12 months in the last 3 year prior to the MSCA-PF call deadline.
- Candidate has to be in possession of a PhD degree, defined as a successfully defended doctoral thesis, at the time of MSCA PF 2021 deadline.
- Research experience: candidates can have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent research experience at the time of call deadline, measured from the date that the researcher was in possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents. Career breaks, working outside research, research outside of the EU (for reintegrating researchers) will not be taken into account.
- One proposal submitted per candidate is allowed.
How to apply:
Applicants are kindly asked to contact a supervisor of their choice, along with adding firstname.lastname@example.org in the email copy, and to attach following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Filled out One page project proposal
It is the obligation of potential candidates to contact supervisors of their choice, whose research area is of their interest. If you have any queries regarding the MSCA PF, you can contact us at email@example.com.