Foreign students can spend a part of their studies at the University of Split under the Erasmus+ traineeship programme. Traineeship can be undertaken at the faculties of the University, but also at the International office, or other relevant offices of the University.
It is the responsibility of interested students to find appropriate traineeship and agree on the terms and conditions with the receiving institution's contact person. International Office can assist in directing the students, but we can not guarantee organisation of the traineeship, unless it is to take place in our Office.
IF YOU WISH TO PURSUE YOUR TRAINEESHIP AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SPLIT, THESE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW...
1. Contact the faculty/department of your choice and propose the details of your traineeship
For list of faculties please visit this page
List of Erasmus coordinators at the faculties
2. Upon positive feedback of responsible contact person at the host institution, contact your home institution and inform them of your plans
Check for any important information/requirements of your home institution
3. Fill out Learning agreement for Traineeships and send it to the responsible contact person at the host institution for approval
Template of Erasmus+ Learning agreement for Traineeships
Guidelines for filling out LA for Traineeships
4. Have the form signed by all parties (student, home and host institution)
5. Send the scanned form to email@example.com
ALSO MAKE SURE TO:
- Have full insurance for the whole duration of the traineeship (health, liability and accident)
- Contact ESN Split to help you intergrate from day 1 and make your stay in Split an unforgettable one https://www.facebook.com/esn.split/ https://www.instagram.com/esnsplit/?hl=hr